Tenex Health’s minimally invasive technology eliminates chronic tendon pain by precisely targeting and removing damaged tissue, without the need for conventional surgery.
Developed in collaboration with the world-renown MAYO Clinic, clinical studies have shown that when Tenex Health technology is used to treat tendonitis in the elbow, hip, knee, ankle, and plantar fasciitis pain in the foot, overall functionality and a significant decrease in pain is exhibited.
The patented technology removes the source of pain, which is the damaged tissue, and helps stimulate a renewed healing response. Patient recovery periods can be expected in the range of 4-6 weeks.
What to Expect
1. Your doctor will use ultrasound imaging (the same non-invasive technology used to see babies in the womb) to visualize and identify the specific location of the damaged tendon.
2. Then the doctor will numb the area with a local anesthetic, gently applying Tenex Health’s ultrasonic tool to safely breakdown and remove the damaged tissue.
3. As the required incision is minimally-invasive and the ultrasonic energy precisely treats only the damaged tendon tissue, the surrounding healthy tissue is left unharmed, allowing patient recovery to be in the 4-6 week range, as mentioned above.
4. Stitches are not required, so your doctor will only apply a small, adhesive bandage after the procedure.
5. You will be able to go home immediately after the procedure is completed.
MicroAire SmartRelease and associated products offer a minimally invasive treatment for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
SmartRelease offers pain relief through a minimally invasive surgery.
For more information on MicroAire products, Contact Us
Broken bone? You can still sweat, shower, and swim.
Meet AquaBear the official mascot of the Aquacast. Aquacast is not just for kids. Six weeks without a shower or bath? Not anymore. No matter your age, having a cast that you can get wet will make a big difference in your recovery period.
Aquacast is fast drying, breathable and comfortable waterproof cast liner.
For more information on Aquacast products, Contact Us
APTIS has developed a revolutionary device that can end the pain thousands of people with distal radial ulna joint disorders live with every day. It’s safe, and it works.
For more information on Aptis products, Contact Us
Acumed’s Mission: “To aid the afflicted through the ingenuity of our minds, the labor of our hands, and the compassion of our hearts.”
Acumed designs and manufactures innovative orthopaedic products for the global healthcare community, including plates, screws and advanced fixation systems. It is innovation with purpose. Acumed is dedicated to developing orthopaedic solutions that improve patient care and advance the field of orthopaedic surgery.
- Aculoc 2 Distal Radius Solutions
- Acutrak 2 Headless Compression Screw
- Ankle Plating System
- Clavicle Plating System
- Radial Head
- And More
For more information on Acumed products, Contact Us